Usborne Books & More offers an extensive school and library book program:
Reach for the Stars!! is a generous pledge-based reading incentive school book program or library book program, designed to benefit schools, individual classrooms, clubs, pre-schools, church groups, home school groups, charities, businesses and public libraries.
The goal of Reach for the Stars!! is for participants to read, or be read to, for 300 minutes over a two week period of time, thus developing a reading routine, receiving Usborne and Kane Miller books for participating.
- Example: If a school has a grant of $10,000 for supplemental curriculum and it is used to purchase Usborne books, our Company (EDC) will match it with an additional $5,000 in Usborne books.
- Donations made to the educational institution are tax deductible to corporations, individuals, and foundations.
- Donations of $200 or more will receive a 50% matching grant from EDC with Usborne books. For example, a $1,000 donation will result in $1500 in Usborne books to the receiving organization.
- The organization receiving the books has full control over their selection of Usborne books, from an array of over 1300 titles.
The matching grant program can be used as often as donations/grants become available. There is no cap on the amount that can be donated or matched.
- Our Program is easy to understand, and easier to take advantage of.
- No cap on how much we are willing to match.
- Available in all 50 States to all qualifying organizations and Schools.
- Receiving organization or School has full control of book selection.
- Donations are tax deductible.
- Tax-Free with Tax ID#
- Free Shipping.
Some potential participants:
- Head Start Programs
- School book program
- Library book program
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Educational Programs
- Areas affected by natural disasters
Contact me at
to find out how you can surprise your favorite school, church, hospitals, or non-profit organizations
with Usborne Books & More’s Literacy for a Lifetime.