Literacy for a Lifetime
We are excited to share with you Usborne Books & More’s Literacy for a Lifetime grant matching program. Our goal is to help your school or organization maximize your grant money purchasing power. To that end, Literacy for a Lifetime incorporates a 50% matching grant. Donations are made to the educational institution, which is then forwarded to Educational Development Corp for the matching grant portion.
Usborne Books & More’s Literacy for a Lifetime grant matching program is especially helpful to schools, agencies, and churches in giving great books to kids. It is an easy way for an individual or corporate donors to provide quality products to educational institutions and charitable organizations.
For example, a generous $1000.00 donation will enable your favorite school or organization to purchase $1500.00 worth of books.
Contact the Usborne Book Fairy to find out how you can surprise your favorite school, church, hospitals, or non-profit organizations with Usborne Books & More’s Literacy for a Lifetime.
You’ll be so glad you decided to help!
- Example: If a school has a grant of $10,000 for supplemental curriculum and it is used to purchase Usborne books, our Company (EDC) will match it with an additional $5,000 in Usborne books.
- Donations made to the educational institution are tax deductible to corporations, individuals, and foundations.
- Donations of $250 or more will receive a 50% matching grant from EDC with Usborne books. For example, a $1,000 donation will result in $1500 in Usborne books to the receiving organization.
- The organization receiving the books has full control over their selection of Usborne books, from an array of nearly 2000 titles.
The matching grant program can be used as often as donations/grants become available. There is no cap on the amount that can be donated or matched.
- Our Program is easy to understand, and easier to take advantage of.
- No cap on how much we are willing to match.
- Available in all 50 States to all qualifying organizations and Schools.
- Receiving organization or School has full control of book selection.
- Donations are tax deductible.
- Tax-Free with Tax ID#
- Free Shipping.
Some potential participants:
- Head Start Programs
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Educational Programs
- Areas affected by natural disasters
Contact me at
to find out how you can surprise your favorite school, church, hospitals, or non-profit organizations
with Usborne Books & More’s Literacy for a Lifetime.